Wednesday, June 4, 2008

May Real Estate Roundup

I have really stopped reading the paper for local news ever since I ran across the option to get my news from the blogosphere. The news here locally in Santa Barbara is discussed on a number of local blogs. Most of them seem to have a good selection of real estate related news, so I thought I would share the topics and associated stories I ran across in May.

The articles on Noozhawk are always well written and good ones to read. Here is a sampling of the latest real estate news from them.
Blogabarbara is another great stop on the information highway. Sara De la Guerra is the author and does a terrific job of voicing her opinion on local topics, and so do her readers.
The Daily Sound is not wanting to be outdone and they are also a must stop when looking for local news. Here are a couple of good articles to check out.
Santa Barbara's Blog usually has stories many others aren't covering.
If you aren't interested in the news and only the news check out Santa Barbara Housing Bubble. The author Santa Barbara has a very artistic way of relaying real estate topics.

That should keep you busy for a little while. The figures for May should be surfacing soon and I'll get that information out as soon as it does.

See You In Escrow!

No comments:

Google