Wednesday, October 3, 2007

California Association of Realtors Legal Blog

I just read about this on the Inman News http://blog.inman.com/ blog. What a great service Neil Kalin has started. He has begun a legal blog www.car.org/blogs/category.php?cid=5 giving examples of legal issues and then asking agents to comment on them. He has begun this under the premise that he can learn what is truly going on in the market today. I spent about 15 minutes this morning reviewing some of the issues and I found it very informative. If I'm not mistaken he started his blog during September and has posted about 6 topics for discussion. They range from foreclosure vs. short sale, to firpta and how withholding is handled. It was very interesting reading some of the comments and follow up questions that real estate agents had. One issue this brings up for me is do I go to his website every day and look to see if he has posted anything new? I don't have to, because I have recently discovered a new tool called a reader. I'm a bit late to this game I know, so forgive me if you already knew about this tool. Google has provided me with an online reader that scans my favorite blogs to let me know if anything new has been posted. So I just have one place to look for my news. Here is a link http://reader.google.com to that handy tool. All you need is a Google Account. See You In Escrow!

No comments:

Google