Friday, January 11, 2008

Santa Barbara Real Estate Property Maps

The maps for December are now available. I am going to keep 3 to 6 months worth archived under Property Sales Maps to the right. I'm not sure how many months I should keep but I may also create another page where they will all be listed. There are currently 3 maps per month. One map showing the Real Estate Sales in Santa Barbara (which is displayed at the bottom of the page as well) and the South County which includes Carpinteria, Goleta, Montecito, & Summerland. Another map showing the sales in Santa Maria and the last map showing sales in Lompoc and The Santa Ynez Valley. This last map includes Buellton and Solvang as well as Santa Ynez and Lompoc. I want to point out that ZeeMaps is a free service and you can create your own maps. They even have a function where you can create a property map and it allows you to show all kinds of property information including a photo of the property within the map. The site is pretty user friendly and all you need to do is poke around on it for a short time to figure out what to do. If you need a little help in figuring it out don't hesitate to call get hold of me. Right now the service is completely free, but I'm not sure what their business model is yet, and so I wouldn't doubt it if they start to charge for the maps in some way. Remember to check back soon, as the Market Trends charts will be updated to reflect Decembers sales. Have a great weekend and See You In Escrow!

No comments:

Google