Monday, May 5, 2008

Santa Maria & Lompoc Property Sales

I was reviewing my posts from the last month and figured out that I forgot to put up the Market Trends chart for Santa Maria, and Lompoc for March. I hope you can all forgive me.


The report showing April's numbers will be available in a matter of days.



In looking at March's numbers the North County has certainly been raising itself from the depths of months gone by. There were 132 properties reported sold by CORT in March 2008.This is about a 10% drop from March of 2007.

If you compare last year's first quarter and this years first quarter you will see that this years wins by 1 transaction. I had to do the math twice on that one, just because it was hard to believe.

That is fantastic information since comparing a larger time frame will usually give you information that has a bit more substance.

See You In Escrow

No comments:

Google