Thursday, June 21, 2007

Paseo Chapala

I had the pleasure of being able to view the space at 721 Chapala St. The tour guide was Brad Frohling of the Radius Group. Thanks Brad! The first floor has tons of visibility and the landlord is looking for a restaurant to go in to the corner space closest to De La Guerra. It looks like a very high traffic spot that a restaurant could do well in. It will have some patio seating as well as plenty of window space. The rest of the first floor is more of the same, and I think it should be a good option for a retailer that wants to be near the mall. There is covered parking. This of course is all new construction and appears to be very well done. I did not get a chance to go through the residential units but I'm told the models look terrific. Being downtown across from the mall and of course not far from the beach I am sure is going to appeal to many people. The covered parking is also a feature I'm sure the residential units will benefit from. I'm sure Chris Agnoli would be glad to give you the details if you are interested.

No comments:

Google