Friday, June 29, 2007

The Visitors Center

I just received the Chamber of Commerce's July Newsletter. It is, as usual, packed full of good information about local business and the local community. One particularly interesting piece of information came from the article on the visitors center. They reported 20,000 visitors during the month of June. The report said "The weekends were packed with people from all over." I would reason to say that some of those folks will fall in love with our community and desire to buy some property. I would also guess they might need a Real Estate Agent to help them out. I'm not sure how I would try and take advantage of this as a real estate agent, but I would certainly try. Heck, I would probably do my best to convince my wife to work there. ;o) Check out the newsletter on the chambers site for all the details.

No comments:

Google